Well, I’ve read a lot of some guidelines to have a happy life and most involve the do(s). They vary from interaction with others and some narrow down to a personal life. I came across a poster with some simplified guidelines which I find relatable. I talked mostly of the do not(s). I’ll share to how it was quoted:
- Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
- Never trouble another for what you can do yourself.
- Never spend your money before you have it.
- Never buy what you do not want just because it’s cheap.
- Never do anything against your will or desire.
- Never allow evil to push or pull you towards pain.
- Never speak or react when you’re angry.
- Never underestimate your opponent in your life activities.
- Never make a judgement from the first impression.
- Never make an assumption without a verification.
Hoping that, if not all, some of them will be relatable.